Monday, 23 July 2012
My first Spiegelreflex.
I have taken the step forward to SLR. Looking back on my blog, sometimes I regret not using a better camera. Considering how many photos I take, I figured its worth going a step further into photography. Please bear with me while I figure the camera out a bit. There will be close-ups of things with shallow depths of field and boring landscapes for a while because I think that for the coming time I will be amazed by the quality of the image. Once I get over that I hope to be posting more interesting photos.
I went for a Nikon D5000, which is a beginners SLR with very user-friendly menus and with a body ideal for small hands like mine. For now I'm quite happy with it. I've already spotted a 50mm lens I might treat myself to in some time.
A special thanks to my friend Jurgen for the ride and advice and empathy while I was getting all excited about having an SLR.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment