Tuesday, 10 July 2012

Gerrit Rietveld Academy grad show.

On Saturday we got together with the Russian crew to visit the Gerrit Rietveld Academy grad show in Amsterdam. Again, I made the mistake of not taking note of the designers and artists behind the projects. But I will try and find out who they are.

Fun at the park!

Beautiful building designed by Rietveld himself. 

Timur in red light with glasses on. 


Growing plant pots! (One fo my favourite projects).


Audiovisual installation of water drops. Photo by Phil. 
Fun at the library. Photo by Phil. 

I like this shelving system.

Installation by Anna Navndrup. Photo by Phil. A more realistic photo below. 



 Timur fights his way out. It looked specially funny if you imagined it without the strings. So I made this video:


Designers posing for the calendar.

Nice textures for screen print. 

Very subtle erotic illustrations. Another one of my favourites. 




Masha explains good parenting while Timurs have fun on the swings. 

Phil likes the swing. 

Once we were out of the show, everything looked like art.

Timur was exhausted. 

Dog taking a nap. Or squinting. Or giving me a hate-look. 

Stedelijk Museum. 

One of the few public fountains I've encountered in The Netherlands. 

Caca. Kakashka. 

Look-alike. 







On the way back to Rotterdam. 

No comments: