Last week we took what we thought would be a very sunny afternoon off but unfortunately there was a sudden weather change that felt like Mary Poppins was flying into town. (Olympics opening… wow!!)
It was still nice to discover a new place in Rotterdam though. Just a few kilometers from us, in Crooswijk, there happens to be a little beach onto the Maas river. The view of the city was from an angle I wasn't used to seeing much, so I could barely recognize Rotterdam.
| Pensive Phil. |
| I salute you. Photo by Phil. |
| Ok, give me the camera back. Photo by Phil. |
| Moss on the rocks and my new skirt! Amy and her very skilled mum fixed it for me so I wouldn't be showing my bum! |
| Little plant making its way through the steel. |
![]() |
| Sign turning into a human. |
| Plan B for our picnic. |
![]() |
| I don't know the name of this bridge. Maybe you do, Dre? |
| De Watertoren. Built in 1871, designed by the architect C. B. der Taak, who during that period also happened to be the director of the municipality constructions. |



No comments:
Post a Comment