Tuesday, 25 September 2012

Weekend with my dear Leti.

Leti came again this year, staying true to her yearly visit. Her company is very much appreciated, of course, and makes me both happy and sad. Happy because it's wonderful to spend quality time with her and sad because it becomes more obvious how far she is when it's time for her to go. I miss her already. 

We enjoyed a full couple of days despite the wind, rain and cold. I'm proud of Leti, who almost has a phobia towards cold. 

Rotterdamse Oogst Festival. This machine in form of a canyon was an invention to chop potatoes. 

Local veggies. 

Jan, the Math Maker, was there too. I spoke about him some time ago in this post:
http://1194km.blogspot.nl/2010/03/math-maker.html

Dance, dance, dance!

After trying to learn how to turn clay, I get very jealous when I see such beatiful things. 

Custom sized house. He better stop growing.

The following day we went to Antwerpen! 
Fries texture. 

Great fabric. I want a dress like that in my size! Kid's clothes are so cool nowadays!

Madame Grès exhibit at the Momu was fantastic!

Magic pleats! 

Hard to chose which one I liked best. 

Pleatspleatpleats. 


I want. 

Stunning and surprising illustrations. 

Leti and the Scheldt river. 

Indian celebration of the birthday of a god. 

Their wishes will come true. 

Kids are always attracted to music and noise. 

DIY flowerpots. 

Intense connection. 


HELLO. 


Photo by Leti. 

Reminded me of Phil. 

Uninformative poster. 

Italian symbols. 

Taking shelter from the rain. I love the Belgian accent.  
 The following day we went to Trompenburg botanical garden.
Tis the season for chestnuts. 

Fairy tale flowers. 






Drenched, cold and hungry. But still in a good mood. 






No comments: