PrintRoom organized a risograph workshop as part of the Witte de With festival in Rotterdam. I was very excited when I heard about it and joined right away! I was very curious to see the quality of the prints with my illustrations and was definitely not disappointed. PrintRoom offers its risograph machines for rent on an hourly rate, I might look into getting some more things printed in the future. It's a very fast and cheap way of getting nice prints. And the result is very similar to screen prints. I will be doing this again in the future, for sure.
Look how fast the prints come out!
 |
| Phil gets help from Max Senden. |
 |
| Phil's prints of his beautiful wooden cube! |
 |
| Prints from the previous day. |
 |
| Phil's cubes. |
 |
| A missprint. |
 |
| My little zines! |
 |
| My folded zine, "Killing Time". The illustrations inside were done during the holiday, hence the title. |
 |
| Some inside pages. |
 |
| Poster on the other side. |
 |
| A few tests I did with the drawings and photos done during the illustration workshop this summer. |
No comments:
Post a Comment