Thursday, 4 August 2011

"Spotted" in vtwonen.























My booklet "Things I'd like to Share with You" is mentioned in the summer issue of the magazine vtwonen. Click the page to enlarge.
The text says:
Rozen verwelken... 8 Ontwerpster Rachel Sender kan haar liefde wel van de daken schreeuwen. ‘Tekeningen en teksten vloeiden als vanzelf op papier toen ik mijn vriend Phil ontmoette. Ik zat in een dromerige, euforische fase van prille verliefdheid. Ik wilde de hele wereld met hem delen! Op hetzelfde moment leerde ik zeef- drukken en zo ontstond dit boekje vol liefde als vanzelf.’ € 8,-. • www.rachelsender.com

The translation goes more or less as follows:
"Roses wither ... 8 Designer Rachel Sender shouts out her love from the roof tops. "Drawings and text flowed naturally on paper when I met my boyfriend Phil. I was in a dreamy, euphoric phase of early love. I wanted to share the world with him! Back then I was learning how to screen print, and so this book was born. "€ 8, -. • www.rachelsender.com

I don't really understand the last sentence, but I think it's all sweet and nice and lovey dubby).
I don't know why they say "Roses wither..."

Phil! See what an inspiration you are! :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Roses Wither is the start of a little love poem in dutch.

And the last sentence means: And so this book was accomplished by it selfs (naturally)