We spent our last day of the holiday in Barcelona, which coincided with the street celebrations in the neighbourhood of Gràcia (Festes de Gràcia). All streets are decorated by the neighbours with a theme they chose. For lots of the streets recycled materials are used, which gives everything a certain home-made looking charm. In the first three photos you can see my favourite street decoration, which was done with plastic bottles. I used the double exposure to give everything a bit of a dreamy feel, you know, like, far out, man. We were lost amongst the plastic flowers...
We also enjoyed listening to a jazz band that made people dance!
And Barça won against Real Madrid! 3-2!
So! This is the last post about the summer holidays. It was a proper cliché holiday (in the good sense). I feel I'm ready to get back to work. Thank you, Phil for your company, it couldn't get better.


No comments:
Post a Comment