
View walking along the Thames.

I think I took almost the same picture the last time I was here. But I really like the disproportion of sizes between the visitors and the space in the Tate Modern, it's an awckward feeling.



Thought this poster was quite clever.

I just randomly chose this spot to take a look at the map and this funny little story happened. The pigeon came flying decisively towards this man. He said, "Oh, it's you. Wait here." And the pigeon waddled around patiently while the man went into the store. He flew onto his box and flew off again when the man came back out. The man then fed him tiny bits of bread. But only to this pigeon. When more came flying in, he still stuck to his pigeon friend and only fed this special one.

Superwoman post.

Nice type.

These must have been around for a while, but still seem to work.

Growl.

Sushi disappointment. But compensated with a yummy japonese meal a few hours later.

Más majos ellos!!

Cucada.

No comments:
Post a Comment