
Backtrip!

Crispis preocupada por si le crece el girasol tanto como este.

Magali thought she maybe could get to Paris throgh this magic wardrobe.

She's still with us (not for long though... she's catching the train to get there.)

Big cactus fan!

Table with trampoline at Moooi gallery.

Que sí que quepo.

I like her style.

Daylight flash.

Unused teapots not for sale.

Una mica soso.

Patience.

My future home.

Microchip collector.

Good advice. Specially the "leave them alone" part.

Old n' handsome.Though I must say "old" is becoming a more relative concept for me lately.
2 comments:
I like the daylight flash photo.
And I'm intrigued by the 'old is relative' remark... you're not getting old are you? In Dutch we'd say taht you're a 'fris en fruitig jong bloemetje'...
-x
Thanks Sander, I like the flash effect too.
Naaah, I'm not growing older, just wiser.
Post a Comment