Tuesday, 27 August 2013

Development.


I finally got the films developed from the lovely Nikon camera that Phil gave me for my birthday. Or rather, Phil got them developed (almost for free in the UK). I'm happy with the results. Back to film it is!

Trompenburg Botanical Garden, Rotterdam.

Trompenburg Botanical Garden, Rotterdam.

Escaping cactus. Trompenburg Botanical Garden, Rotterdam.

Animals! And Floyd in the background.
Barcelona. 

Floyd looking at a plane. His shadow too. 

Beautiful boy. 

Miletis.

Floyd and Lolo. 

Flowers of Sant Just Desverrn. 

Fields near my parent's place. 

The day we ate a calçotada.

Quite a big aloe vera. 

Helen and Mamita.

Gated field. 

Waiting. 


Sista!

Home balcony, Rotterdam. 

The other side of our balcony. 

I asked Phil to pose for this photo in Brussels. So he lied on the ground. 

And some passers-by joined him. 

Staghorn in Brussels botanical garden. 

FLOWERS!!

dot dot dot

The colours of the glass. 

Botanical Gardens, Brussel. 

Swirlywhirly. 

Tauba Auerbach. 

No comments: