Friday, 25 June 2010

Oops.

Janneke's camera dropped on the floor right when this photo was taken.For some reason I thought that was really funny, as you can see from the expression on my face. (The camera is fine though).

I took her to this secret little garden in Sant Just Desvern, where my parents live. Three course meal for ten euros!

I should also ad Janneke was a super pleasant travelling companion, hopefully more trips are to be done together!

4 comments:

helen_sender said...

What secret garden?????? And why don't I recognise it???? Tell me more and I'll go next time (end of July).

Rachel Sender said...

You don't recognise it because it's a secret place that only a few lucky ones knwo about.

helen_sender said...

But you have to tell me... I can keep a secret! For a while anyway...

Rachel Sender said...

I can also keep a secret for a while (for a LONG while).
It's right in front of Sant Just market.