After Hamburg we made our way to Tølløse (Denmark), where Jonas’ sister, Hannah, lives in a collective with eight more people. It was interesting to see this way of living in a group. They collectively asked for a mortgage to buy this wooden Swedish house that they are all repairing together. I wish this option of a collective mortgage existed in the Netherlands. I found myself easily imagining living with a group of friends in Rotterdam, sharing tasks and responsibilities. I think it’s an interesting option especially because I don’t have family nearby.
![]() |
| We got a boat from Puttgarden (Germany) to Rødbyhavn (Denmark) |
![]() |
| The Swedish wooden house that was bought with a collective mortgage. They are busy fixing it up. |
![]() |
| Cosy inside. |
![]() |
| All the right prints. |
![]() |
| The Boss. |
![]() |
| Marijke and her now famous green onesie. |
![]() |
| I wanted to show you our tents but Phil was really eager to be in the photo. |
![]() |
| Hannah and Line. Line is a stone mason. Hannah is a writer. |
![]() |
| Jonas, Hannah and their American granny. |
![]() |
| It doesn't get much cosier than this. |
![]() |
| Line working away on the insolation of the house. |
![]() |
| In the vegetable garden. |
![]() |
| Our first of many berry picks during the trip. |















No comments:
Post a Comment