As a little girl, I watched the movie "Uncle Buck" (1989) several times (we had it in VHS). I quite liked the styling of this character, the teenager daughter named Tia Russel (played by the actress Juan Louisa Kelly, who is now looking very different to this, google her). The costume designer is Marylin Vance-Straker, so it's thanks to her that this character looks so cool in every shot.
![]() |
| Doc Martins, skinny jeans, bomber style jacket, beige long scarf. |
![]() |
| I don't really like the hat but she can get away with it. |
![]() |
| Tie-dye jacket. Yes. |
![]() |
| Nice patterns on the miniskirt! |
![]() |
| Long necklace. Constant pout. |
![]() |
| 80's hipsters! They look exactly the same as today's! |
![]() |
| What the heck, fashion hasn't changed at all. |
![]() |
| Long coat. |
![]() |
| Doc Martin's again. |
![]() |
| Good old Uncle Buck played by the late John Candy. |











No comments:
Post a Comment