Monday, 31 October 2011

Design Festival in Eindhoven.

I absolutely loved these Transcience oxidized mirrors by David Derksen and Lex Pott


One Duck by Monique Habraken

Made of the feathers of one single duck. Beautiful. 



Chris Kabel's wood ring bench. 

This was done by Pia, a friend of Phil's. (website please?). Fun!
This was the highlight of the visit to Eindhoven. It was incredible to watch the Endless Chair being made! Designed and developed by Dirk Vander Kooij. I could have stayed there for ages, watching the warm plastic come out like toothpaste! 
Here's a video of it:



Interaction with the Design Festival logo. Some people found it very sexy. 

Piet Hein Eek's empire. 

As per usual. 

What could be better to work on a Mac Book Pro?
Another Mac Book Pro!

I met almost the whole Laikingland crew, with whom Phil works twice a week for over a year now! They 
were also showing some of their products at the festival. 

1 comment:

helen_sender said...

LOVING the endless chair. Mesmerising to watch...