oh god, dre, don't scare me... it's so mild here (a little rainy though). I've been searching for a winter coat today but can't manage to find the right one. I'm off again now (nice late Spanish timetables, yay!). Hope you had a lovely Christmas, girly! Kusje!
im sorry, but they even talk about an elfstedentocht. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elfstedentocht ahahahah... but untill now its good! just a bit of rain in rotterdam, but yesterday snow in amsterdam. not much.
4 comments:
its gone... but make sure you have a proper wintercoat when you get back. Its gonna freeeze! BIG TIME! Your pee will be ice before it hits the toilet!
oh god, dre, don't scare me... it's so mild here (a little rainy though). I've been searching for a winter coat today but can't manage to find the right one. I'm off again now (nice late Spanish timetables, yay!). Hope you had a lovely Christmas, girly! Kusje!
im sorry, but they even talk about an elfstedentocht. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elfstedentocht ahahahah... but untill now its good! just a bit of rain in rotterdam, but yesterday snow in amsterdam. not much.
But i'll be your sunshine!
you make me happyyyy when skies are greeeey...
Post a Comment