Monday, 9 November 2009

Urban creatures leave the city.

Our little home for the weekend. (Click to enlarge.)

Peter prefered to sleep on the couch. Maybe to wake up to these beautiful views.




Abandoned barn.

West Highland cows are brought here as part of the landscape design.


Joost kindly accepted my auto-invite to his house in the woods. Twas so lovely there and the company was great too. Of course I felt I could live there for a while, but I think I'm not going to be taking any more drastic decisions for now.

2 comments:

Cristiantxu said...

Yieih!!! Qué casa tan guapa, coomo moola...Seguro que estuvo agradable estar por allí....
Musutxus!

Rachel Sender said...

Sí, Cristiantxu. This is your kinda place. El plan de ir a Bilbao en enero parece estar cada vez más seguro! Si no surge ningún plan de imprevisto, creo que Lucy y yo os visitaremos. Preparad barrigas, no te creerás lo bien que cocina Lucy!