




Yesterday I decided to go and find Noord Amsterdam out a bit better. I found this park, Vliegenbos, with beautiful, tall trees, fresh smelling air and muddy, cold grass. Funny how nature has been what I've enjoyed seeing most since I moved to Amsterdam.
While cycling through the park I saw campsite signs. I realised this was the campsite where I stayed when I travelled around The Netherlands with my friend Isa. And it was after that trip when The Netherlands stuck in my mind as a possible destination to live abroad. 7 years later I am living here. And yesterday I found where it all began.
While cycling through the park I saw campsite signs. I realised this was the campsite where I stayed when I travelled around The Netherlands with my friend Isa. And it was after that trip when The Netherlands stuck in my mind as a possible destination to live abroad. 7 years later I am living here. And yesterday I found where it all began.

6 comments:
m'agrada quan passa això!
els arcs de circumferència són una merda...
Uaooo Rache!!! Eso sí que es todo un ciclo, 7 años despues y pasando por el mismo sitio....
Musus
Ya, fue un momento mágico.
missing you.....
missing you too, Dre. Come and visit!
im working in hoofddorp the 3th. Lets meet after!
Cant visit now... had my operation last week, but im gonna see you next week isnt it?
btw. HOW DID YOU KNOW IT WAS MEEE!?
Post a Comment