Last night we went to the Pecha Kucha in the Maassilo. People are invited to present their work. Each one of them can show 20 images, each slide lasts 20 seconds. So that gives the public a chance to see a wide range of work in a dynamic and speedy way. I specially liked Daan Markus' work (2nd image), whose pieces I had seen before but hadn't spotted who they were by till yesterday.
Thursday, 2 April 2009
Pecha Kucha.
Last night we went to the Pecha Kucha in the Maassilo. People are invited to present their work. Each one of them can show 20 images, each slide lasts 20 seconds. So that gives the public a chance to see a wide range of work in a dynamic and speedy way. I specially liked Daan Markus' work (2nd image), whose pieces I had seen before but hadn't spotted who they were by till yesterday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
pues deberías de presentarte y enseñar tus cositas, reina.
Pues sí. Cuando tenga algo que valga la pena enseñar, me presentaré, te lo juro.
cierto raquelitz! pues nosotros estamos en contacto con ellos para hacerlo acá. Hay fecha tentativa para mayo. un besote!
Post a Comment