Tuesday, 17 February 2009

Barcelona!


Barcelona! from Rachel Sender on Vimeo.

At school we were assigned to make a video introducing ourselves. I decided to take these photo sequences of my stay in Barcelona during the Christmas holidays to show my friends and hometown, which, in a way, is what makes me be me, I guess. There are over one thousand photos in here. Thanks for everyone's collaboration!

4 comments:

TheHotstepper said...

Hey Sistah!

Welcome back!! Gotta learn me how to make a movie out of pictures. I've got quite an archive...

-x

PS Nearly done with the house! Hope to finish this week and move next Sat (2 weeks before tha BIG Bday party....)

Rachel Sender said...

It's really easy. If you download Adobe Premiere i can give you a few lessons.

You need help with your house?

How's the wardrobe looking?

xxx

Marta Altés said...

rachel qué videos tan chulos!!! y con la musiquita y todo tan bien elegido!

chachi piruli!! de rechupete!

súper bonitos! el de bcn especialmente! :D

Rachel Sender said...

Gracias guapi! Es muy divertido hacerlos!