Monday, 5 January 2009








Speak and read computer I got from when we lived in the States. It didn't teach me much but I liked it's voice. Sometimes it was a good substitute for a bedtime story.

My teacher's glasses.

Pesetas. Old and new.

A photo of my Australian friend Emily and me. I wonder what she's doing now.

The book "Be nice to spiders" helped me appreciate insects. The spider in the book was called Helen, so I think my sister must feel a special bond with this story.

Clown in musical drum. I never really liked this one much, but I think the tune is nice.

2 comments:

helen_sender said...

Oooohhh!!! Can't believe you have this stuff!! I remember looking for the Be Nice to Spiders Book, I do have very fond memories of it because of the Helen spider. Remember I had the Math speaking toy? Hated it but practiced on it cuz I was SO bad a maths. Troll is lovely, hope he provides good company and looks out for you. Remember to stoke his hair when you need good luck! What a sweet collection of stuff, so pleased you didn't get rid of it. What did you get rid of as a matter of interest??

Anonymous said...

I got rid of loads of papers and flyers, brochures, notebooks, a few shells, loads and loads of old clothes, candles, candle holders, incence (loads of it), really bad drawings...