Ummm... I haven't started talking to it yet (except when I welcomed it home), so I don't really need a name for it, I think. Or maybe Silvery, to remember my 8 year old deceased fishy.
Yes! Actually, my room is looking quite cosy. "Gezellig!" As the Dutch say. I have to stay here for at least one more year to finish my Dutch course :-)
8 comments:
What's it's name?
Ummm... I haven't started talking to it yet (except when I welcomed it home), so I don't really need a name for it, I think. Or maybe Silvery, to remember my 8 year old deceased fishy.
Hey! I might get a fish!
Getting settled in then? :)
Yes! Actually, my room is looking quite cosy. "Gezellig!" As the Dutch say. I have to stay here for at least one more year to finish my Dutch course :-)
well.. we gonna keep here. We gonna tie her down to Rotterdam, bacause we love her and dont wanna miss her in our lives!
Besos,
Andrea (the dutch version)
btw.... my typing sucks today hehe.
aw congrats! i actually just got a plant myself, weird. i named mine Vera (it means "faith" in russian and is a typical russian name)
Post a Comment