Wednesday, 24 September 2008

Toon & Jannetje



Toon y Jannetje fueron tan amables de invitarme a cenar hoy. Así que les regalé este dibu. Con ellos preparamos el Sunday Adventure Club. Si cliclas, podrás leer la frase de abajo a la izquierda.

5 comments:

TheHotstepper said...

Hey you,

Cool painting! Did you make it?
Maybe you explained, but my spanish is a little rusty... (no compreendo) ;-)

Rachel Sender said...

Yes, I made it for the couple I was working with. They took me out for supper last night so I wanted to give them a little something in return.

Glad you like it! I think my next series of paintings will have animals in them!

Sorry I didn't text this week, I'm also kinda busy. What are your plans for Saturday?

Marta Altés said...

que chulo rachel!!! quiero ver los otros!!

muchos besos!

Rachel Sender said...

De momento no hay más... pero están de camino. Me apetece dibujar animalicos.

Anonymous said...

pre-cio-so! viste mi mail? ayer acabe tardídimo...hoy hay cenita para celebrar el cumple de bego, pero a ver si este finde skypeamos, que tengo ganas.un beso enorme!